Sunday, June 15, 2008

CAMS


I'M OFFICIALLY ON CAMS!

Yoohooo!!! Better get serious now! The system is not FREE!! I have to pay for it.. yearly subscription like that.. grrr...

But with this, i can do financial planner for me and also my customers! yeay!! Anytime, anyday..the super sleuth are on the way!! ahahaha..melalut plak ngan lyric My Friend Tiger & Pooh! :P
Anyway, my customers can request for the status of their investment! Real time update! Cool eh!!! As long as i'm connected i can login and view their status!
Awaiting another installation cd for financial planner plak..

1 comments:

Fid on June 16, 2008 at 3:39 PM said...

Makin megibarkan sayap
tahniah...

 

Based on Cookie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template
Customized blog header by Layout.Goddess